A non-profit, tax-exempt public charity dedicated to transforming the lives of incarcerated men and women by encouraging educational achievement and providing post-secondary educational opportunities. Specifically, provides opportunities to earn a collegiate education from a fully accredited institution of higher learning by providing:
- A portal of access to higher education for prisoners.
- Associate and baccalaureate degree opportunities consistent with the aspirations of the student.
- Prison education departments with post-secondary educational resources and assistance.
- A long-term mentoring and support connection back to the prisoner’s community.
- Service to prisons, prisoners and the public interest as a center of innovation, information and advocacy on behalf of prisoner students.