Believes that “prosperity” starts with financial security—not being one paycheck away from financial disaster. It gains momentum with financial stability – having savings to obtain assets that build wealth, like a house or an education. And it continues with financial mobility – the opportunity to climb the economic ladder for a brighter future.
- Works with service providers to develop, test and scale proven approaches to building wealth.
- Engages lawmakers at all levels of government to ensure they have the knowledge and will needed to advance policies that enable meaningful mobility.
- Conducts cutting-edge research on strategies that provide financial empowerment for low- and moderate-income families.
- Equips advocates with the data and tools they need to fight for a more prosperous economy.
- Connects a community of constituents eager to open doors to opportunity.
- Collaborates with like-minded nonprofits and think-tanks across the country to ensure everyone can prosper.