By Ginger Gaines-Cirelli. Addresses these questions, among others:
• When Christians see that something is wrong in our nation or community, how and when should we respond?
• When we see multiple instances of ‘wrong’, how do we choose which ones to address?
• How can pastors and other leaders faithfully take risks without violating relationships with the congregation or denomination?
• What historical, biblical, and theological safety nets can be relied on?
• How can we take care of ourselves and one another, so that our ministries and lives are sustained?