An emerging racial justice organization that aims to organize racially and ethnically diverse local movements in communities throughout the U.S. Specifically:
- Brings visibility to the issue of racial segregation and its impact that has undermined the success of Black communities for decades.
- Helps to educate, organize, and mobilize local communities to redress the past harm by done intentional efforts to segregate our nation.
- Organizes Redress campaigns that are driven by local Redress Committees and Roundtables.
- Changes the public narrative about how we arrived at this moment (our history of segregation) and starts to replace that narrative with one the supports a truly racially inclusive nation.
- Builds public will for policy changes through direct action.
- Builds a national movement through organizing and action at the local level.
- Wins reforms that start to significantly improve the lives of African American families through redress of the harms caused by segregation.