A series of 7 videos featuring presentations at a symposium sponsored by the 7th Circuit Bar Association in Chicago. Topics include:
- Welcome and Address
- What is the Nature of Gun Violence? What Do the Data Tell Us?
- What is the Scope of the Second Amendment?
- State and Local Regulation of Firearms after Heller — A Local Case Study
- What Can Be Done to Reduce Gun Deaths by Suicide?
- Gun Violence: The Public Health Perspective
- The Challenge to Stem Gun Violence — Education and Social Services Initiatives